Car Shopping Minus The Headache With Cars.Com

• 9
  • 4

From the latest sports car to the soccer mum’s minivan, cars.com makes car shopping a breeze!

This is a sponsored post

Car Shopping

CAR SHOPPING

Car shopping can be stressful at times especially when you don’t have the right tools.  The process can be a very long and intimidating one, so it is important to find resources that will make this “necessary evil” a little less challenging. Once you have the right tools, then car buying becomes a breeze and this is where cars.com enters the picture.

Car Shopping

Take your time when shopping for a vehicle!

ABOUT CARS.COM

Cars.com was founded in 1998 and is one of the largest digital automotive platforms that connects consumers with local dealers. Through trusted expert content, on-the-lot mobile app features, millions of new and used vehicle listings, a comprehensive set of research tools and the largest database of consumer reviews in the industry, Cars.com helps shoppers buy, sell and service their vehicles.

CAR SHOPPING TIPS

When shopping for a vehicle, it is important to pay close attention so here are a few tips that can help:

Do your research

Research helps you to gather the right facts about each vehicle you are interested in. Cars.com provides all the information you need to make an informed decision.  You can find information about a specific model, compare vehicles, get advice and test drive a vehicle before making that all important decision.  Their videos and reviews section is very helpful as it provides detailed reviews from expert reviewers on new and used cars.  This is a one-stop shop for first time buyers as well as seasoned car buyers. For first time buyers especially, this can be a life saver.

Be Wary Of Fraudsters

It is sad today that there are unscrupulous persons who are willing to take advantage of the unsuspecting car buyer. Be very aware when making purchases online. Cars.com provides a listing of ways to protect yourself while shopping online for vehicles. Please take the time to familiarize yourself with this information because this could save you a lot of heartaches.

Do Not Rush

I know it can be tempting to rush when purchasing a vehicle, but resist the urge and take your time.  Some persons might find their dream car in one day, while others might take weeks. No two scenarios are the same, so do not let that bother you. Take all the time you need because this is a purchase that you might have for a long time and this is a huge investment.

Car Shopping

Do your research on cars.com when car shopping!

Cars.com is not your run of the mill website. Did you know that you can also get information about the right way to install car seats?  I believe this is a very important feature to protect our most precious cargo. So, if you have kids and are not sure how to properly install your car seats, then take a look at these reviews.

So if you are on the market for a new or used vehicle, head on over to cars.com where you can compare vehicles, read expert reviews, watch videos, see beautiful pictures and even get a demonstration on how to properly install your car seat.  Cars.com saves you time, money and energy!

• 9
  • 4
  • 9
  • 4

1. kristal says:

Oh I needed this bad. I am looking for a new car and it has been so hard to get the one I want at the right price.

2. elizabeth o says:

Interesting… I’ll keep this in mind when I am ready to purchase my next car., My current one was bought from a dealer, on the recommendation of a friend, and it has been an unpleasant experience.

3. Luci says:

I’ve used that website to look at cars in the past. They are really helpful.

4. Erinn Sluka says:

Buying a car really does require a lot of research and the mindset that negotiating and having numbers in your head before that process will yield you the best price

5. Rebecca Swenor says:

This is great advice for those looking to buy a car. It is so true that you should take your time and research before making a big purchase like a car. Cars.com is a great place to look before purchasing a vehicle.

6. Radif Rahman says:

I found it very informative post, thanks for the information.

7. Jojo Hua says:

Ahhh, I’d love to buy a car but I can’t justify the expense! I tend to just get taxis everywhere I go these days 🙂

8. Ronnie says:

I wasn’t familiar with this site, but I’ll definitely use it for the next car purchase. I’m going through their ‘stopping fraud’ list – I’ll take all of their tips into account! It’s terrible that there’s always people looking to commit fraud. :/

9. Elizabeth says:

It’s definitely important to do your research and avoid any scams out there.

10. Nicole says:

When shopping for my car I used cars.com and it really was so much help! I always recommend it to friends when they are on the hunt for a used car!

11. Khushboo says:

That is so cool! I would love to use Cars.com to make my next car purchase. It is a very useful website 🙂

12. Emily Morton says:

Cars.com is absolutely awesome! We have used it a lot to look for a new car lately.

13. Julie Syl says:

This saves time and helps the buyers to their decision making. It is really a headache in choosing which is which. Thanks a lot.

14. Ahhh you’d think that car shopping would be fun and exciting, but I honestly dread it whenever it’s time to find something new. I definitely agree that it’s important to do plenty of research in advance and don’t be afraid to leave the lot and take some time to think before making such a big purchase. I love that this site allows you to browse and get an idea of what you want BEFORE showing up on the lot and feeling the sales pressure set in.

15. Kelly Reci says:

This is awesome tips. Car buyers always wanted to lessen their headaches in choosing and buying a new car. These tips will surely be a big help. Thanks a lot.

16. Oursamyatra says:

Such a lovely post and very helpful who are new to buy a car. Thanks for sharing.

17. Shell says:

This is really great info…. I’ve never really car shopped because I was gifted my first 2 cars …

18. We are about ready to buy a new car, and this sounds perfect. I love not having to deal with the car lot salespeople.

19. Rosey says:

When I bought my new car I was elated. There were challenges though and headaches. Thankfully I had a grown son step in for me and get things great. So glad I was nice to that kiddo while he was growing up, lolol!

20. I almost brought a car in a rush, my husband stopped me and it was a great decision not to buy the car I wanted

21. Sarah says:

I would definitely want to do extensive research before purchasing my next vehicle. It’s so important not to rush it and to find the right one.

22. Ave says:

My husband does a thorough research before buying a new car and I have learned so many useful tips that way. It’s really important to take your time and not to rush.

23. Tami says:

Hubby is having new car fever. I am not interested in a new car payment, but I figure it’s about time. These tips will help us make the right decision.

24. Claire says:

Definitely agree with you on not rushing. Car shopping is fun but definitely takes a lot of research and time. Tweeted!

25. Elena says:

I do not drive but I can imagine how stressful it is to find the right car for you.

26. Cars.com is a fabulous way to shop for used and new cars. I have tried it out.

27. this is a cool way to buy a car. I don’t drive but its something that I was never really interested in doing purchasing a car can be so stressful too.

28. Athena says:

The last time we were looking for a car we definitely turned to Cars.com for information and guidance. I highly recommend their site also – there is so much information to be gathered to make an informed decision.

29. liz Cleland says:

The advice of “Do not rush” could not be more true! This is such a great idea because we sometimes make hasty decisions!

30. I think doing your research before you buy a car is key. We did a lot of research before we bought our car. It made us feel more prepared and empowered.

31. Carrie says:

To be honest Car Shopping with my husband sucks! He drags out the process so much and it takes so much energy! Agh maybe next time it will be easier!

32. Claudia Krusch says:

We are looking to get a new car this fall. I will have to check out cars.com. It sounds like a great way to buy a car.

33. My hubby has been looking for a car to replace my older one and it’s been a long process. I’ll pass this along to him.

34. Emily Erson says:

Cars.com is my next way to car shop. I hate car shopping, and this sounds just like the way to avoid it.

35. Shopping for a new vehicle can be a real headache. Cars.com sounds like a great website for making the job easier!

I’m definitely going to do a lot of research on Cars.Com before purchasing our next vehicle. It’s nice having access to all of that info!

Liz I really thing so…I was on there for quite a while and was very impressed.

37. Being able to shop for a car online can make the process easier, without having to run around. I do admit I miss the old way – when you went to the dealership, looked through the brochure and picked everything you wanted and didn’t want. About 2 weeks later – there was the car exactly how you wanted it – like magic elves built it just for you.

LOL @ Michelle…I think that sounds more exciting than looking at things online..but what d o I know..

When we helped my father in law buy a car, we used cars.com. It made it easy to see prices as he did not have much to spend.

39. Neely Moldovan says:

I have honestly never really car shopped. My dad works for toyota and I always have a toyota. This is really cool though

40. Ramon says:

In Australia we use a site carsales.com, which looks like roughly the same thing. I used this to sell our beloved family car with great success, i found the best tool is time. Basically don’t be in a hurry and you will find an amazing deal

Ramon that is important. I have bought a car in a hurry before but will never do that again..LOL