Have Something To Say? Say It With Blasting News
Would you like to write for Blasting News ? Anyone can write an article, just make sure it is of good quality and you can make up to $150.
About Blasting News
- we seek to shape the future of journalism
- we seek to disrupt oligarchic media industry with our meritocratic and democratic model
- we seek to attract the best writers and engaged our readers
- we seek to improve provide your user experience and reward our writers
- we empower readers to become content creators and you can be one of them
- To give all Blasters around the world an international platform where they can publish newsin a professional online magazine and be rewarded through a meritocratic remuneration system.
- To offer each reader an independent, international and fully customized online magazine thanks to proprietary algorithms which detect the interests and preferences of each person on the site to create a unique reading and writing experience
Become a Member
Subscribe using the signup form.
Accept the Blasting News contract and make sure you are aware of any modifications.
Submit your news items using the Blasting News writing platform
To begin earning, your articles must reach at least 150 views, i.e. articles with fewer than 150 readers will not be rewarded. You can earn up to $150 USD per article.
Here is an example of what you can earn for an article, You can calculate using the form found at Blasting News Front Page (Compensation).
What Happens When You Join
1. Become a real reporter.
2. Become an expert in a particular field.
Blasting News promotes high-quality information written by individuals showing a high level of expertise, authority and trustworthiness in their areas of interest.
3. Talk to a global audience of +102 million people.
4. Leverage on Blasting News social network.
5. Get paid out of your articles.
The compensation is based on the number of readers of your news. The higher quality your news will be, the more readers you will reach and the greater will be your income.
Blasting News wants to guarantee high quality information to its readers: editorial content has to be written in fluent and correct US English, not only orthographically and grammatically correct, but also in regards to syntax. Punctuation must also to be taken into account. In case of orthographic, grammatical or serious syntax error, the news piece will be automatically refused.