Hydrating Serum For Sensitive Skin Review
Valentia Royal Rose Hydrating Serum
Are you looking for hydrating serum for your sensitive skin? Then look no further, Valentia Royal Rose Hydrating Serum is the perfect solution; It is a lightweight serum that boosts moisture and resilience while soothing and calming the skin.
This review is powered by Brandbacker
I have been having some issues with my skin for the past few months and to say it is distressing is an understatement. Along with the issues, I also have very sensitive skin so I approach every product with apprehension and you can understand my predicament. When I was given the opportunity to review Royal Rose Hydrating Serum, I was quite happy to do it, until the product arrived. It took me an entire week to even get up the courage to try it because all kinds of what if scenarios played through my head. After all, I can’t really hide my face if this things goes south can I? Aaaaaanyway I finally got the courage to do so and I am glad I did.
About Royal Rose Hydrating Serum
Royal Rose Hydrating Serum is a lightweight serum that boosts moisture and resilience while soothing and calming the skin.
This Hydrating & Nourishing Serum Will:
– Deeply moisturize skin
– Provide antioxidant protection
– Soothe & nourish dry skin
– Smooth skin tone & texture
– Boost skin radiance
Ingredients in Royal Rose Hydrating Serum
Since as I said my skin is super sensitive I made sure to double check the ingredients before I agreed to review the product. The product information states that the company uses natural and organic ingredients so I have taken them at their word that this will not irritate my skin and thank heavens it did not.
– Rose Damascena: One of the most nourishing and skin friendly natural oils, providing balance, moisture, and a variety of vitamins and minerals to the skin.
– Niacinamide (Vitamin B): This potent vitamin has been clinically proven to fade away hyperpigmentation, sun spots, and acne..
– Rosehip Seed Oil: Naturally rich in Vitamins C & A, these essential fatty acids work quickly to lock in skin’s moisture.
– Evening Primrose Oil: Provides light, non-oily moisture to the skin, never clogging or irritating the skin.
– Bearberry: Reduces melanin production, thereby lightening the skin, revealing a brighter complexion.
– Lavender: Heals the skin, treating pimples, wounds, and sores.
Whenever I am asked to review a beauty product I try to use it between two – four weeks before doing the review. I believe that is sufficient time to see if the product really lives up to they hype. I am not sure if there are visible changes but my skin does feel a little better, still not 100 percent where I want it but I feel like its getting there. You be the judge!
I will continue to use the product and hopefully there will be more visible changes as time goes by. If you have sensitive skin this might be worth a try. As with everything else what works for one person might not work for the other but it is worth a try.
Follow Me On Bloglovin