HealthyWage – Get Paid For Weight Loss

Do you want to boost the likelihood your weight loss journey will be successful? Leading academic research shows that money enhances weight loss success, making dieters significantly more likely to lose weight. HealthyWage uses cash-based challenges designed to help end procrastination, encourage perseverance, and harness the power of your desire to avoid losing your wager, so  Get started today and make your HealthyWager.

Some links in this post are from sponsors

Weight Loss

Join HealthyWage - get paid to lose weight!

Why We Need HealthyWage

One of the biggest drivers of preventable and chronic diseases is obesity,  and according to the CDC more than 36.5% of US adults are obese. Excess weight can increase the risk of heart disease, some cancers, type 2 diabetes, osteoarthritis, stroke,  and high blood pressure.

Looking ahead, researchers have estimated that by 2030, if obesity trends continue unchecked, obesity-related medical costs alone could rise by $48 to $66 billion a year in the U.S ( Wang, McPherson, Marsh, Gortmaker, & Brown (2011).

It is time for us to pay closer attention to our health because in the long run it will cost us more than we bargained for.  There are many health benefits to losing weight, and a lifestyle change might just be the thing you need right now. According to a recent Mayo Clinic study on weight loss, participants who received cash incentives were more likely to stick with the weight-loss program and lost more weight than participants who received no incentives. Find your incentive when you bet on your weight loss with a HealthyWager from HealthyWage.

Get paid to lose weight with HealthyWage

HealthyWage Weight Loss Success Stories

Valerie, 45 lbs in 12 months

Valerie is from Uxbridge, MA and she lost 45 lbs in 12 months for a win of $1000. She signed up near to her 40th birthday because she wanted to be healthy and enjoy middle age.  She admits she did not take the challenge seriously at first but the thought of losing $300 kept her coming back until she got it right.

I saw a news program about healthywage.com and how it was helping people lose weight by paying them for their success.  I would definitely (and have) recommended this program to my friends!  For people who are competitive, it will definitely motivate them to win!”

Another HealthyWage Weight Loss Story

Michelle, 63 lbs in 9 months

Michelle is from Centreville, PA.  She lost 63 lbs in 9 months for a win of $3,300.

“Healthywage has been the catalyst to a lifetime achievement for me.

Kistin – 114 lbs for $4000

Glenn – 102 lbs for $1,383

Blake – 150 lbs for $4,670

Jennifer – 102 for $4,181

How To Get Started

Want to get in on the “dieting for dollars” craze and up your potential for weight loss success? Bet on yourself and start your HealthyWager today. Then lose the weight and get paid, simple as that!

Have you tried HealthyWage? Please share your story in the comments section!

Facebook      Twitter      Pinterest      Google+     Stumbleupon    Bloglovin    Instagram

References

Casteel, B. (2013).  Program that pays for weight loss seems to pay off. Retrieved from http://www.acc.org/about-acc/press-releases/2013/03/11/19/18/financial-incentives

CDC. Adult obesity facts.  Retrieved from https://www.cdc.gov/obesity/data/adult.html

Finkelstein, E.A., Than, K-W., Haaland, B.A., & Sahasranaman, A. (2017). Applying economic incentives to increase effectiveness of an outpatient weight loss program (TRIO) – A randomized controlled trial. Social Science, 185, 63-70. doi: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.socscimed.2017.05.030

Wang ,C.Y., McPherson, K., Marsh, T., Gortmaker, S., & Brown, M.  (2011). Health and economic burden of the projected obesity trends in the USA and the UK. Lancet, 378,815-25.

Featured graphic courtesy of https://pixabay.com/en/weight-loss-weight-nutrition-scale-2036967/

Other graphics courtesy of Canva

1. Haha I love this post. I would love to get paid just to lose weight haha

LOL…Wayne you made me start laughing too. I agree with you because this is a win win situation right here

2. That is a great and innovative program to lose weight. Money is always a good incentive!

3. This sounds so amazing! I should share this to my mom and my aunt because they really needs to loss some weights.

LOL..Margaret I hope they agree with you when you show them. I know how mothers and aunts can get…my mum would probably tell me which bridge to jump off.

4. What a way to promote weight loss and healthy living! I think it’s a great way to motivate people to switch to a healthier lifestyle. The results are incredible!

5. Weight loss can be very difficult. I gained a TON of weight when I got sick and now deal with chronic pain so it is hard for me…

6. Rachel says:

wow! I had no idea this was even a thing. I’m sure lots of people would be interested in losing weight AND earning money.

7. the sophia diaries says:

never heard of this kind of challenge before!! interesting.. I may have to look into this more for sure!

8. marie says:

such great process. Very well done
    Hard work and dedication breeds good results. I like how resourceful this is,I never knew about the healthcare idea. It’s nice for you to have left a reference list,thank you

9. What a wonderful concept, I didn’t know about healthywager and getting paid for loosing weight. Thanks for sharing.
    Your weight loss is really inspiring. Great job.

10. Joely Smith says:

Wow the before and after photos are amazing! They all look great and congrats to them on their weight loss. I have heard of this before and it’s a great idea!

11. I’ve never heard of a cash incentive for weight loss! Worth checking out.

12. AllMyDeals says:

Wow weight loss can be rewarding 🙂 This great for all those plus size people over there who need extra motivation

13. Heather says:

Money is a great incentive, I may have to try this!

14. Wow this is really inspiring! And your change is amazing, congrats!

15. This sounds like a great concept! I need to lose some weight and I might check out this.

16. Helene says:

This concept of a monetary incentive for weight loss is great. Thanks for sharing!

17. Stefanie says:

What a great idea!! Money is always a good motivation I guess haha

18. So that means people are betting against you losing weight? Heh, sounds kind of a dark way to make money. Also a fun way to diet.

Well Saint Facetious however you stack it, those who want to lose weight can use this to their advantage.

19. Khushboo says:

This is the most interesting weight loss technique that I have come across. I would love to get paid to lose weight 🙂

20. mardenec@hotmail.com says:

But wouldn’t that be nice also?

21. Hannah Marie says:

This is really interesting! I would love to check it out and try it 🙂

22. What a motivator to lose that extra body mass one does not desire to keep. Release it and get paid…superb 🙂

23. That sounds amazing!! It’s really a great motivation to lose weight! So happy to see successful stories of losing weight!

Kate…the before and after pics drive home the point for a lot of persons. The way the persons look so happy once they have lost the weight is such an inspiration

24. This sounds like something I need! I struggle staying motivated to lose weight.

25. Ron Leyba says:

This sounds amazing. Losing weight and you get paid for it. Wow!

26. What an inspiration to get rid of some unwanted weight. I need to lose a few pounds, I’ll have to check this out.

27. I JUST LOVE SEEING THE before and afters. It really proves the point of money being a motivator for weight loss doesn’t it? Healthywage is cool

28. I wish I had known about this 2 years ago. I lost 60 pounds! Now, I don’t have any more weight to lose – but this would have been awesome.

29. Claudia Krusch says:

I have never heard of HealthyWage before. I think it is a great way to motivate yourself to loose weight. I will have to check it out.

30. Neely Moldovan says:

This sounds incredible! What an amazing thing that could help so many people. Having such a great incentive is awesome.

31. Francisca Ramos says:

This sounds like a great way to set a weight goal and get paid for it. My weight has been up and down. I am in need to lose a few pounds.

Francisca I need to lose a few pounds myself. Gained some weight since I migrated and I am so not happy.

Sounds like a great way to help people get started. Making money is always good

33. I’ve heard of this concept before, and seen a program for it in my area. I have noticed the people that won each of 3 times didn’t keep the weight off, they were only in it for the money. People need to want to lose weight for themselves.

Valmg…I agree with you that people have to really want this. If someone go through all the trouble to lose all that weight and just sit down and put it back on, who are they hurting?

34. My doctors have told me I need to lose weight, this sounds like an excellent concept. I’ll be checking them out.

35. What a great way to get people motivated about losing weight and making money at the same time.

36. GiGi Eats says:

WHOA! What an interesting concept!!! I love this idea!

37. OMG, I am going to go broke as weight I am not losing! LOL

38. [ Smiles ] Hmm. Being paid to lose weight is encourage to take the weight off.

However, I do not have an issue with weight at the moment. (So, no money for me).

LOL…Renard I am happy to hear. Pass it on to someone who does, maybe they can share the money with you.

39. I have heard of apps that pay you to lose weight. Now I just need to find one that pays me to gain and/or maintain lol!