Naples Olive Oil Company – Naples, Florida

Tucked away in the Green Tree Plaza, Naples, FL, is an unexpected oasis called Naples Olive Oil Company.  I went there expecting to see just olive oil but boy was I pleasantly surprised.  The charming owner and her assistant are an amazing and knowledgeable pair that make every customer feel right at home.   When you get a chance, please stop by or visit them online, you will be glad you did.

Naples Olive Oil Company

About Naples Olive Oil Company

Naples Olive Oil,  is a gourmet olive oil and balsamic vinegar shop and tasting gallery in Naples, Florida.  They are located at Green Tree Center, 2368 Immokalee Road, Naples, Florida 34110

239.596.3000

Facebook

Twitter

Google+

Products

The Naples Olive Oil Company offers three main types of products: flavored olive oil, balsamic vinegar and extra virgin olive oils

Flavored Olive Oil

• Raspberry
  • Pomegranate
  • Mango
  • Gravenstein
  • Traditional 18 – yr
  • Cinnamon Pear

Just when you thought it could not get any better, it does.  The Naples Olive Oil Company also offers cooking demonstrations right there at the store.  You can sign up and join the fun, or you can take a look at some of their recipes here. So what are you waiting for? Visit the Naples Olive Oil Company Online       Facebook       Twitter     or give them a call!

Please share your experience in the comments section!

1. Wildish Jess says:

I’ve never tried flavored oils before. I love a good olive oil though!

2. Kaitlynn says:

this is so cool! always wanted to visit a place like this. I’d love to go and try all of their flavored oils

3. I’m a huge fan of olive oil! Will try out a few more variants now and explore 🙂

Nicole so am I, it is hard to find anyone who does not like olive oil and after visiting this store you will love it even more.

4. Khushboo says:

Love the wide range of products Naples Olive Oil Company has and the fact that they have in house cooking demonstrations. I would love to visit them 🙂

5. I use olive oil very generously when I cook. I love that they have such a variety of products around olive oil.

Toughcookiemommy me too…it is hard to find ones that are really good but here you can find that under one roof.

6. Willow says:

We have a similar company in Tucson that sells olive oils and flavored balsamic vinegars. I haven’t tried the olive oils yet, but I love the flavored vinegars!

7. Elizabeth O says:

They have an impressive selection of flavors. I’d love to try some of them sometime.

8. Tiara Wilson says:

Oh wow! I never knew that there were different companies besides the young living or the doterra oils. You learn something new everyday 😉

9. I’d love to try each and every one of these flavored oils. I use Olive Oil on a daily basis and will have to check out this comany the next time I’m in FL.

10. That packaging looks simple but elegant, I like it. What got my eye were those different variations for flavored oils, I wonder how that Mushroom and sage flavor works!

Carol, presentation is such a huge thing and the owner knows how to present these items. Really well done!

11. Aimee Geroux says:

We love olive oil and I cook with it almost daily. Thanks for sharing will have to see if we can find this one in Canada.

12. Wow, I didn’t know there was so much to olive oil! Super interesting, will try out a few different ones too 🙂

Nadine thanks for stopping by and for commenting. Please let me know when you have had a chance to try any of these.

13. Cecilia says:

Thank you for this good read and video! I use a lot of olive oil and avocado oil, and I love the taste of really good oils!

14. Everything sounds so yummy. I would love to try everything. Thanks for sharing!

15. wow, I never knew that there are also flavored olive oils. I love using olive oil in cooking our daily meal. The range of balsamic vinegar is also interesting. How I wish those products will be available in our local market soon.

16. We’ve been using olive oil for years now . I read lot of good benefits about this oil. I am didn’t know there’s flavor when it comes to oil. I would love to try your products.

17. Ana Ojha says:

I was in Naples last week! I wish if I’d have known about it then! I use olive oil while cooking and would definitely visit Naples Olive Oil Company on my next visit!

18. Julie Syl says:

Will definitley visit this olive oil company someday! I am very interested to try your products!

19. I had no idea that olive oil came in flavors other than olive. Good to know

20. Czjai says:

Wow! I would love to visit this place, too! I’m very interested in the cooking classes!

Czjai, you can also visit and order online. It would be nice if you could go into the store though…lovely

21. kelly reci says:

Woah looks like a perfect gift for my mom! She loves olive oils and this looks very effective and very natural!

Yes Kelly I absolutely agree. Go ahead and give them a call. I am sure they would be happy to help.

22. Adaleta says:

Wow this looks really awesome!

23. I cook with olive oil all the time. The flavored olive oil sounds absolutely amazing for salad dressings!

24. Jennifer says:

I didn’t know olive oil could come in different flavors! I use olive oil for a lot of my cooking. I would love to try the garlic, lemon, and rosemary olive oils. And the peach vinegar sounds delicious, too!

25. This is an large variety of olive oils and balsamic vinegars. I am truly going to check this out and try some of their products.

26. Michelle says:

I love flavored olive oils. I need to check this out.

27. Heather says:

Oh gosh! I love balsamic vinegar! I’m going to have to check this company out. I usually only eat it with bread out at an Italian or Greek restaurant, but I want to start creating some of those dishes at home. This will help me!

28. Natalie says:

I don’t think I’ve ever tried flavored olive oil or balsaminc vinegar! You peeked my curiosity with these lists!

29. Annemarie LeBlanc says:

Oh wow. I would love to try the Garlic Flavored and the Mushroom and Sage Flavored olive oil. That would be delicious! My dishes and salads would taste really great! I got to have those. Thanks for letting me know about this awesome product line.

The mushroom and sage oil sounds wonderful. This would be great for a stuffing.

31. Jolleen says:

I love using flavored olive oil! These look wonderful. I’ll have to give them a try..

32. This is great information. I didn’t know there’s so many flavored choices for olive oil. I might want to try the rosemary olive oil. It sounds yummy!

33. Sarah says:

Sounds like they have a HUGE variety. I love different dipping oils and love balsamic vinegar! I would love to try all the different variations, yum!

34. Sarah Bailey says:

I have to admit I don’t really know much about olives, my parents have really got into them of late (which is apparently my fault as I gave them a hamper with some in). I had no idea there was so many different varieties.

35. I will have to visit there soon, I live in Florida and never heard of this place. I have never been to Naples so it is going on my list of places to visit ASAP!

36. robin rue says:

Ohhh, I love oils. I use them in so many recipes! I would love to try some of theirs.

37. Neely Moldovan says:

Oh wow this sounds so good! I went to an olive oil tasting once and it was amazing! You should def check this out!

38. Alayna says:

Wow they really seem to have such a variety of flavors! I am always so picky so this seems like it would be a great place to check out! Thanks for the great tip!

Alayna it was my pleasure. I only endorse products that I truly love and this place is on my list.

39. Joline says:

Sounds like an awesome shop! I love it when the owner personally tends to customers. And those olive oil flavours look amazing.

Joline, it really is a wonderful place. The owner is super sweet – and she ain’t pretending either.

40. mardenec@hotmail.com says:

Cassie..I hope you get a chance to check them out. They have a beautiful array of stuff to try

41. Cassie says:

Wow it sounds like they have an amazing range! I love investing in a good olive oil! You can really taste the difference!