Stella Dot Summer Sale Up To 50% Off

Stella Dot summer sale is taking place from May 18 – 30. 2017.  Save up to 50% with Stella & Dot’s Summer Sale! and stay ahead of the gifts game this year.

**This post contains affiliate links, and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links**

Stella Dot Summer Sale

As if the 50% sale is not enough, Stella & Dot has sweetened the pot even more with their Dot Dollars.  Dot Dollars allow you to  – Earn $25 for every $50 you spend with Stella & Dot! Now that is some serious saving.  The fabulous thing is, you do not even have to leave the confines of your home to shop for these deals.  Just grab a seat, grab your laptop, phone or tablet and voila! You are all set.  Just be sure to get comfortable because before you know it, time will slip away from you. There are so many fantastic items for up to 50% off, Sweet!   Stella Dot Summer sale is not something that you should miss, so make it a date and don’t be late.

You just cannot lose when you purchase gifts from Stella & Dot.  There are gifts for all occasions or just because you want to surprise a loved one.
Shop Stella & Dot’s Sale Items Here!.  The items on Stella & Dot’s website are priced quite reasonable and of excellent quality.  It is not often you find reasonable and good quality in the same sentence but Stella & Dot has managed to pull that off beautifully.  Then just when you thought it was too good to be true, they overdid themselves with the Stella Dot Summer Sale!

Bags For All Occasions
One more thing before you go, Join the Stella & Dot Affiliate Program Today  OR  Sign-up to be a Stella & Dot Stylist.  This is a great side hustle if you are still working or if you are brave enough then make this your full time gig. Totally up to you, the trick is to get started!

Follow Me: Facebook      Twitter      Pinterest      Google+     Stumbleupon    Bloglovin

1. Echo says:

What an awesome sale! Thanks for letting us know about it.

2. misty nelson dawn says:

What a great sale and I really love shopping when it sale I can save money too, Glad you share this

3. Lorena says:

Wow there are really nice I need to check it out the website too😀

4. Jeff Brand says:

My wife is a huge fan of Stella & Dot. She has a lot of their pieces

5. They really have awesome choices! I’ve always liked their choices and it’s nice that they are having a sale! I’m definitely heading to their site.

6. A sale for 50% off?! That’s my kind of deal! Especially with such fabulous finds. Thanks for sharing!!

7. Annemarie says:

That sounds like an amazing sale! I love that they are giving more discounts and it’s easy to buy. It’s also great that they designs are cute!

8. Tione says:

I love that purse. It is really cute. I will surely match with a nice dress.

9. Erinn Sluka says:

One of my favorite necklaces I wear is a Stella & Dot piece I got years ago.

10. I have heard of this before but have never tried it out. With those kind of savings, this is the time!

11. Stella & Dot sounds like a great brand I have never heard of them before, intrigued for sure.

12. Michelle Waller says:

I love Stella & Dot. I have purchased a few of their pieces and I just love them.

13. This is a really great sale. I love being able to save money on clothes when I am shopping for my spring and summer wardrobes.

14. chen says:

I love their tote bags. Definitely need to take advantage of this sale.
    Thanks for sharing this 🙂

15. Cassie says:

Haven’t heard of them before but will look on their website now and see if they ship to Australia!

16. Cheryl says:

I’ve never heard of them before. Do they ship to the US? I love accessories and this looks like a great sale!

17. Azlin Bloor says:

Oh, I just adore their Stella & Dot’s accessories! I am heading over to ours here in the UK to see what I can find!

18. Tara Pittman says:

this is a place that I need to check out. A sale like this is too good to pass up.

19. Karyn Locke says:

Ok, super cute accessories! Love the bags and bangles and they look perfect for summer!

20. I love Stella & Dot. They have cute styles and at very affordable prices. Their direct sales program is also an excellent way to earn additional income.

21. Annemarie LeBlanc says:

What a fantastic sale! I will have to check them out soon. My daughter is in need of new clothes for the summer, as she is still trying to get rid of the post pregnancy weight. Thanks for letting me know!

22. How cool many nice items love shopping so now I am in the danger zone =) those bags look incredible

23. Jolleen says:

I love Stella & Dot! I actually haven’t bought any of their products, but they are so stinking cute!

24. Alicia says:

This looks like a great store. I will have to check them out.

25. What a great sale! Who doesn’t love saving money?! I have yet to shop here.

26. robin rue says:

I Love Stella & Dot. My friend sells them and I have a lot of their pieces in my collection!