Mothers’ Day Gifts Courtesy Of Stella & Dot

Stella & Dot has got you covered for mothers’ day gifts this year. They have quite an array of new arrivals along with many other gifts for that special woman in your life.

I was compensated for this post and this post contains affiliate links, and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.

mothers day gifts

Mothers’ Day is coming and I am sure many of you are frantically looking for something for your precious mother.  If you  Need a Mother’s Day gift idea? Shop Stella & Dot! and you will not regret it.

From now until Monday, 5/15, buy two bracelets at Stella & Dot, and get a third for 50% off! Offer…

About Stella & Dot

I love Stella & Dot,  I love the uniqueness of their gifts and the fact that they have a no hassle way to sign up to be one of their stylists. You might want to  Sign-up to be a Stella & Dot Stylist Today!   I encourage you to become a Stella & Dot Stylist for these six simple reasons:

• Get 25% – 35% commissions on sales, shop at a discount up to 50% off, plus get tons of free products and perks.
  • No minimums, no quotas, no territories, no inventory, no deliveries. You call the shots.
  • Get the best tech tools, the best training, plus a community of strong supportive women.
  • Make the most money per hour at Trunk Shows, sell through your personal website, or share on social media.
  • Share our Foundation products and support the economic and educational empowerment of women.
  • Bring others on board as Stylists to create extra income for both you and your team.

Here is an example of what you can earn when you Sign-up to be a Stella & Dot Stylist Today!

mothers' day gifts

Mothers’ Day Gifts

Remember if you Need a Mother’s Day gift idea? Shop Stella & Dot! I have said it before and I will say it again, YOU WILL NOT REGRET THIS DECISION!

Join the Stella & Dot Affiliate Program Today and when you get a chance take a look at my other Stella & Dot Post for more gift ideas.

Follow Me: Facebook      Twitter      Pinterest      Google+     Stumbleupon    Bloglovin

1. I love those bracelets. They are fun and stylish. Good to know that they have nice offer for affiliates.

2. Blair villanueva says:

This is the first time I encounter this label, and their products looks adorable. Every Moms will love it.

3. I’ve heard so much about Stella and Dot and I think it’s awesome. It’s a great way to earn some extra cash and their products are lovely as well.

4. Divya says:

I’ve heard wonderful things about this company! I should definitely look into it as we could really benefit from a little extra income.

5. I love the earning potential through Stella & Dot. Not only do they offer great products, but they also offer income opportunities for moms trying to make ends meet.

6. Annemarie LeBlanc says:

I am letting my daughter and my niece know about this. They are fashionistas in their own sense of the word and love playing around with different clothing styles and make up as well. Thanks for letting me know!

7. Erica Schwarz says:

I love Stella and Dot! I have never looked into participating in an affiliate program like this, think I’ll at least look into it.

8. Now there are so many stylist sites that offer so many good options I need to check this one out, thanks for sharing =)

9. Tione says:

I checked out Stella dot website and their statement pieces are really cool. I see myself wearing them with a nice outfit.

10. Jennifer says:

I haven’t heard of Stella & Dot before. It looks like they feature beautiful products. I like how they also offer a job opp for other women. There are so many women who like to work from home, especially women who stay home with their children.

11. I will like to receive those bangles for my Mother’s Day gift… lol! Those are so beautiful

12. The affiliate program sounds amazing. I have had my eye on them…but have never tried it. Thanks a bunch for the info.

13. Danielle says:

I’ve been eyeing some Stella & Dot pieces for a while now, but have never taken the plunge and ordered. Mother’s Day would be the perfect time to finally try a few pieces and support another entrepreneur in her business.

14. Brandy says:

I totally forgot about Sella & Dot. Wow. They really do have some fabulous options for Mother’s Day. I hope that others will check this out so they too can enjoy this brand’s fantastic product line 🙂 As a former direct sales consultant, I saw many be successful with this company too, a win/win!

Brandy, if you know what you are doing, direct sales can take you to fantastic places.

15. Nellwyn says:

This sounds like a great affiliate program. I know Stella and Dot make beautiful products so it must be fun working with them.

Yes nlampert, it is fun working with them. It helps if you love what they have to offer…LOL

16. Alicia says:

These are neat ideas for Mother’s Day. I will have to check a couple of these out.

17. Neely Moldovan says:

I used to love stella and dot. I haven’t checked the stuff out in ages. I need to head over to their site!

18. I’ve only recently heard of Stella & Dot for the first time! They do seem to have some very lovely options I can see myself wearing all the time.

19. Amer says:

Accessories will never go out of style, and my Mom is obsessed with accessorizing. Good luck! It looks like a great extra income.

20. Tina Gleisner says:

Think I’ve been to a few Stella parties & found their products nice, easy to wear & certainly affordable for most people. Glad it’s working well for you.

21. robin rue says:

I love Stella and Dot. My friend sells them, so I have a lot of their pieces.

22. Melody Rosa says:

Sounds like a great company and so many jewelry options to pick from def can find an amazing mother’s day gift

23. Wow… this is something to consider. As a woman who is trying to transition into working from home… this will be a great resource for income. Thanks for sharing!