7 CPM Ad Networks To Make Money On Your Blog

CPM ad networks are a great way to make money on your blog.  For those persons who use Ad-sense this can be used to supplement what you make with Google Ad-Sense.  If you are getting good traffic to your site, CPM (cost per impression) can make you a lot of money.  Depending on the factors, you can make $1 to $10 per one thousand impressions.

CPM Ad Networks

• No minimu traffic requirement
  • Good for small publishers
  • Instant approval
  • Minimum payout $5
  • Only pay via PayPal

Qadabra

• Rich media for max eCPM
  • Suitable for small publishers with low website traffic
  • 100% global coverage
  • Minimum payout $1
  • Payment via PayPal, Payoneer & Bank Transfer
  • 15 second sign up

CPM Ad Networks

More CPM Ad Networks

AdBuff

• Monetize traffic from every country
  • Prompt monthly payments via Paypal, Payoneer or wire transfer
  • Detailed statistics on your ad zones in real time
  • 24 – 48 hours approval

AdsOptimal

• Open to new blogs
  • Approximately 2 days for approval
  • Payment via PayPal of check
  • Minimum payout is $50
  • Free signing bonus of up to $15 for high quality sites; $10 for others
  • WordPress plugin to make it easy to add your ads

Media.Net

• No big traffic requirement needed
  • Minimum payout $100
  • Payout via PayPal or wire transfer
  • Easy approval with quality content

AdMedia King

• Need to get 5000 page views per month
  • Multiple ad formats
  • Minimum $25 payout
  • Payout via PayPal, check and wire transfer
  • Monthly payment

Please double check information because information may have changed since the writing of this article.  Take your time and go through each of these and make sure that it is right for you.  Good luck!

Facebook        Twitter      Pinterest      Google+     Stumbleupon    Bloglovin

1. Katya says:

That’s such a great information! I’ve never heard about any of those networks before! I’m gonna check out the Uber one as it seems the most popular from the list! Thanks for the recommendation!

2. Stephanie says:

These are great lists. There are so many options out there that I hadn’t heard of before!

3. Heather says:

I haven’t heard of any of these! Of course I don’t have a lot of luck with cpm ads, but maybe one of these would work better than what I already have.

4. Amber Nelson says:

I will check some of these out. I am at the point now where I can make some decent money off of pageviews.

5. Caroline says:

Oh wow, I didn’t know about all of these networks! I am not the biggest fan of CPM advertising but it certainly has its benefits..

Caroline between you and me, I am not a huge fan either but I wrote this post to encourage those who are. I think they are all dishonest companies taking advantage of bloggers for cheap advertising

6. Misty Dawn Nelson says:

This is such a good list I will bookmark this! I started with Adsense and It looks hard for me since I’m still a beginner, Glad you share this list!

Misty, you know what all of these are hard because you have to do so much in order to see anything reasonable. The good thing is it is just sitting there and if it makes money it does

7. Jean says:

Thank you so much for this! As a relatively new blogger (started Oct 2016), I didn’t think I would be able to start making any money yet. However, I’m going to see if I can get on with any of these!

Jean sometimes if we listen to some of the more experienced bloggers we don’t attempt anything….go for it!

8. Robin Rue says:

I have never heard of some of these. I am definitely looking to monetize more in the new year.

9. Laura says:

As someone that is starting to look to monetize my blog, I found this very helpful!

10. Caitlin says:

This is a great collection for people looking to monetize their traffic – thank you so much for doing the research! I’m going to bookmark this for reference.

11. So if I understand correctly, these would be used in stead of google adsense? I’m always shocked at how many clicks I need to make even a dollar. Maybe a change is in order.

Krystel these can be used in addition to Google adsense because they act differently than Google AdSense

12. As a military wife and a blogger who could barely handle her busy schedule I am truly glad I came across your post. I Will be utilizing this as soon as possible. this will definitely help out improving my blogs. Thank you for sharing!

13. Taylor says:

Interested in this, so thanks for sharing! About how long do you need to be consistently blogging, or how much traffic do you need to be getting to apply for these?

Taylor the good news is , you just submit an application and see what happens. I tried to select the ones that did not ask for a lot of page views

14. Brittany says:

Thank you so much for the list! I’ve been looking for good and reputable ad agencies to start utilizing my adspace this year!

15. I’m not ready to put ads on my blog but will keep this in mind if I get to that point. Thanks for sharing.

16. Rachel says:

Love knowing the alternatives to Google out there. I’ve used media net and that experience has been so so.

17. Jeanine says:

I was with Mode for over 2 years so that whole fiasco has left me feeling so uneasy with ads. I took them down once Mode folded and have kept them off since, and will eventually get some back – so this is great for me!

18. Erica Nicole says:

Great post! I’ve only heard of Google Adsense so it’s nice to see more options for CPM ad networks. Thanks for sharing.

Erica these are ones that are great to use along with Google AdSense. I just use one of these with AdSense, so pick the one that works for you

19. Charlotte says:

ooo I really needed this, I am looking at moving away from adsense at the moment to something more lucrative so I will have to check these out!

20. michelle mink says:

I had media.net for less than an hour because I was not impressed with the way it does ads on blogs. Even though I followed the rules google ad sense banned me so for now I’m just focusing on sponsored posts and affiliate money.

Michelle what was the reason they gave for banning you from AdSense. You have to select what works for you blog and if it does not work then it is best to remove it

21. Heather L. says:

This is one avenue that I haven’t really looked into for my blog. I may need to start thinking about utilizing one of these to help generate more income. Thanks for a great resource.

22. I have never even heard of this. Such great information! Definitely need to do an update of what I can and can’t do!

23. Silvia says:

These are all CPM Ad Networks! I haven’t fully decided what I want to do as far as ads but I got a ton of information from this! Thanks for pulling together this list!

24. Rebecca Bryant says:

I have adsense on my blog and a few Share a sale ads but not much else. Never really got how it all worked. But would love to learn more and make a profit.

Rebecca you should rotate your shareasale ads based on blog posts that you create with the links leading back to your account. That is how I have seen any money from shareasale.

25. Christina says:

This was really interesting! You included a few I hadn’t heard of before so I’ll be looking them up. I try to be really cautious about how I utilize advertising so that it’s not a distraction for my readers. It’s tricky for sure!

Christiana, you have to decide where the ads are placed and not use anything too flashy so as to distract from the real reason people come to your blog

26. This has been such a helpful article especially as I am starting to find new ways to monetize my content! I am pinning this post x

27. I am trying to get traffic to my blog. Once I get that accomplished, I am going to follow your advice here! Can’t wait to be bringing in the moolah.

Terri I agree with you on that one. When it starts coming in no matter how small it is, it is such a great feeling of accomplishment

28. karen says:

I just started doing Google Ads – and will see how that goes. But, there are so many out there so its hard to narrow it down on what works. Also, dont want too many ads on my blog b/c it looks junky/spammy. Know what I mean?

I think one of these or something similar along with the Adsense is just fine. You are absolutely correct, you don’t want to put too many ads on the page