14 Places Paying Over $50 For Guest Posting

Guest Posting Ideas

Have you been dreaming about guest posting?  Well stop dreaming and start getting paid for your opinions on these 14 websites.

Guest Posting

Are you an expert on Photoshop? Share what you know with eager students at Photoshop Tutorials for $50, if it is quick tip.  For an even bigger pay day, share a full tutorial for $150 – $300.

Get paid to write about databases at The Write Stuff.  This group pays contributors $200 cash and $200 credit for each article.   For just passing on a nugget of knowledge, you can earn $100, how cool is that?

Disney’s parenting website Babble pays $150 for articles related to pregnancy, baby, toddler, home, relationships, among others.  If you love talking about babies and things to do with babies, get your writing on.

Metro parenting is another one for those who love writing about this subject.  Their payment range from $35 to $350, depending on what you have to offer.  Take a look at what they have to offer.

Guest Posting

Adult educators come forward. You too can be rewarded for sharing your posts.  Check out The Change Agent as they pay $50 for accepted submissions.  Come on, what have you got to lose?

I am not leaving out the travel bloggers.  Great Escape is your gig if this is what floats your boat.  This site offers $50 – $200 for your posts related to travel.  So get on there and share what you got!

If you are willing to discuss the freelance writing life with others then perhaps Write Naked is the place to be.  They pay $50 – $200 depending on how interesting your article is; so make it worth your while.

Are you always talking about conspiracy theories?  If your friends and family are tired of listening to you, you can actually get paid for those theories.  Head on over to Conspiracy Club and they will pay you $50 to listen.

LiisBeth will pay you a whopping $100 – $2000 to write about startups, entrepreneurship, etc.

LiisBeth welcomes queries from women and other writers along the gender continuum from all backgrounds and levels of experience. We look for well-written, edgy, positive, well-informed articles that offer readers’ a feminist’s perspective on entrepreneurship.

Guest Posting

Cosmopolitan is building a network of contributors and would love to hear from you.  If your story is published you will be paid $100. This is a great way to make some extra cash.

The WorkOnlineBlog will pay you $50 for any article they publish.

WorkOnlineBlog.com is owned and backed by Gadgitech Ltd which is an established UK company that owns and runs other sites such as StrongWhispers.com, FastPicSizes.com, BrowserLeakage.com and a few others. The content for StrongWhispers.com has been generated primarily by guest writers in a similar program. You will receive payment via PayPal from Gadgitech Ltd when your article has been accepted for publishing.

Do you have a fun or unique way to save, earn or invest money? Then why not let your voice be heard on the Penny Hoarder for about $75? This is what the site says about payment

Yes, we pay when pre-arranged with our editor. If you prefer, we offer a link to your website in your bio, and since our site sees about 10 million unique visitors monthly, that means you’ll likely see traffic back to your site. (Paid writers do not get a link in their bios.

If you like covering pop culture and humor is your vehicle then you might want to check out Cracked.  They pay $250 for your stories. You might even find your claim to fame, who knows!

How about Doctor of Credit that pays $50 per post to write about things like free money, credit score information, etc.  You also have the option to promote and post.  With this option, you can add two promotional links at the end of your article.

So now is the time to stop daydreaming about guest posting and get a move on. Guest posting is an excellent way to hone your writing skills while earning some extra bucks. Please share your experiences in the comments section if you have had the pleasure of working with any one of these sites.

Facebook      Twitter      Bloglovin     Pinterest

1. Amanda Cross says:

This is an awesome list of sites! I really had no idea guest posting for cash was a real thing. That’s cool that some site allow you to do this. PInning for future reference!

2. I like the idea of guest posting! It’s really going to help you with a lot of things, from earning money to putting your work out there for other employers to see!

3. Alix Maza says:

Thanks for this!! It’s always nice to find places that pay for writing projects!

Alix | http://www.apintsizedlife.com

4. Thank You so much for sharing this information! I’m going to give it a try and see what happens!

5. Helen Vella says:

Love this post have bookmarked it and will definitely be looking into this. Thank you.

Helen and thank you very much for taking the time to read and leaving a meaningful comment. Great appreciated!

6. Kathy Kenny Ngo says:

This is interesting and would be really helpful to me! I will try to visit them one by one. Thanks for sharing.

Guest posting benefits a lot of people, it’s not just a way to earn but also a way to put your work out there. I think it’s an amazing idea and people should totally consider it, especially bloggers.

8. Dylan Cutler says:

Thanks for the resources. Do you know of any for food bloggers like myself? Or perhaps health conscious bloggers?

Dylan, I am still searching and will post others as I find them. Please check back often for updates…Good luck!

9. Lindsey says:

Thank you so much for the list! Definitely will check into these.

10. Michelle Blackwood says:

Great resource about guest posting. I haven’t done any for such a long time. Going to pin!

Michelle please come back often as I plan to add to the list as soon as I find some more that are worthwhile sharing

11. Amanda says:

Awesome ideas! I had no idea there were this many reputable sites to guest posts. Pinned and saved for future use!

12. Bekah says:

Thank you for putting this together! This is just the kind of stuff I’m looking for right now, and its nice to have it in one place 🙂

13. Amanda Love says:

Guest posting is a wonderful opportunity to get your work published while also earning extra! I think it’s perfect for aspiring writers!

Amanda I will have to agree with you on that one. Good deal for new bloggers even when there is no money involved

14. what a great list of resources as I had no idea on most of these. I need to check into some in the graphic design market as that is what I could do for sure. 😉

15. Debra says:

I need to do this more! I totally forget about guest posting when I work too hard on mys ite! Thanks for sharing!

16. mhaan a says:

This is perfect since I am looking for a place as a guest poster. I will check them one by one. Thanks for sharing!

Mhaan | http://www.mommyrockininstyle.com

17. Christina Aliperti says:

These are resources I didn’t know about. I will be taking a look at all of them to find the best fit.

18. CourtneyLynne says:

Omg what a great list!!!!im but that strong of a writer but I know many people always looking to guest post! I will have to pass this list on

19. Brittany says:

This is a great list! I haven’t heard of most of these so I can’t wait to check them out!

20. Mary Jane says:

Thanks for compiling this list. Will surely come in handy for us bloggers. Amazing list indeed!

21. I do accept guest posts in my blog, provided that the article is well-written, family-friendly, and covers a topic relevant to the ones I post.

22. Heather says:

I rarely think about guest posting, but I definitely have some blog posts kicking around that just don’t fit on my own blog. These are some great suggestions!

Heather guest posts that can bring in a few dollars are the only ones I consider these days. Or I should say the main ones I consider

23. Shiri says:

Thanks for sharing these resources! I will check out some of the sites. I love writing and what’s better than making a little money from doing something I really love?

Shiri, I totally feel you. That is me, writing is my passion and as you say, if I can get a few dollars from it, then why not?

24. This is definitely resourceful. I think I might try a few of these sites.

25. Kelly Reci says:

Oh, this is a nice share. I will check these later. Hope to have a good deals too.

26. Heather says:

Thanks for sharing! I was actually hoping to just freelance while I’m home for the summer so now I have some options to look into 🙂

27. Charlotte says:

Wow what a fab idea! I love guest posting but didn’t really know where to go to submit things and this is a great collection of resources! – saved for later!

28. I had no idea there so many places to guest write. I’m a freelance writer so I’m going to check out Write Naked. Thanks for the recommendations.

29. Sarah says:

Wow, thank you for sharing! I had no idea you could make money from guest posting!

30. Reesa Lewandowski says:

Besides making a few extra dollars, guest posting on sites that have more rank then you is great for your own blog’s SEO!

31. Wendy Polisi says:

Wow! I’ve never thought this before! I think, I should check these out to find out more. Bookmarked this.

32. Dana Vento says:

These are great resources, some of them are really useful.

33. This is very informative. I will try my hand at one or two of these suggestions.

34. Kim says:

Bookmarking this page! I love to get paid for guest post writing when I have the extra time on my hands. Good to know!

35. Kiwi says:

Pin for the win! I am freelancing and I said for 2017 I wanted more writing opportunities so you just gave me some more leads. Thank you!

36. Jennifer says:

This is a great list of resources. I have been wanting to find websites which pay their guest writers. I just didn’t know where to look. Your list will be very helpful for me. Thanks!

Jennifer thank you for taking the time to visit and leave a comment. I am glad I was able to provide something in return

Jennifer I think if you are going to do guest posts then you should at least get paid for some of them

37. Just in time for Christmas. Who doesn’t need a little extra cash at this time of the year?

38. Wren says:

This is great information! I love freelance writing, but have been unable to find good work lately. Thank you so much for sharing this post.

39. Thank you so much for sharing this! As a writer, I’m always looking for extra gigs. You know what I’m talking about, that writer life! 🙂

40. This is awesome. I love that there’s opportunity for people to work remotely. I luckily found a job where I live but sometimes others aren’t as fortunate, so they can find opportunities like this to make some extra cash!

41. Rosey says:

I could stand to earn some extra money with the holidays coming up. Thank you for the list!

42. You’re so awesome! #MadRespect to you for promoting and sharing it forward like this. bet alot of people including me will be grateful

43. Such a great resource! Thanks for sharing this list! 🙂

44. I love this list! It’s good to know that there are so many sites that pays for guest posting. Will be looking into it. Thanks

45. Heather Gallagher says:

This is a fun list! I am booking marking a few to go back and really read! Thanks!

46. Amber Myers says:

How awesome, I’ll keep these places in mind!

47. Rizza Smith says:

I need this guides! I badly needed how to make money just even in a house!

48. Carrie says:

Thanks for sharing these resources! I have been looking at making some money from my writing! I am really excited to check out these resources.

49. Victoria says:

I’ve never heard this , that we can post thru and get big bucks! Nowadays this will be a big help and ill be checking this!

50. Interesting list. I haven’t guest posted on any sites. It’s all I can do to keep up with my own sites.

51. Kalyn Cruz says:

This is a great resources, I’m glad that you shared it. Getting paid while you’re writing is really great.

52. Lucretia says:

Thanks for sharing, I will be checking out these resources so I can get the ball rolling!

53. I always get emails about people guest posting on my site, never thought about this. Thnx

Maria I get those too but prefer to go out and look for my own. It also depends on what that person is offering for that guest post

54. Alicia says:

Thanks for the list. I will have to check some of them out.

55. Michele says:

I have never worked with any of the above sites-and honestly never even heard of most of them until right now. I really should think about this–I am a semi retired bookkeeper.

56. Thank you for sharing this info! It is so useful.

57. Gloryanna says:

So many good sites to take a look at! Thanks for sharing!

58. Awesome resources! I am going to pin this post because I am currently looking into guest posting! 🙂

59. Neely Moldovan says:

Great resources for bloggers looking to write elsewhere and get paid. Im sure a lot of people will find this super helpful!

Neely, I hope at least one person makes some money from reading this article. I think it is a gold mine that many do not even consider

I need to look into guest posting. Getting paid to write is very cool.

Tara, isn’t it? I think this is one of the coolest things going on right now. Whatever your area of interest, there is someone out there who might pay you to write about it….

61. This is a great resource for people who want to start a career in creative writing. I may check out a few of the sites you’ve mentioned. A little extra cash for the holidays is always a good thing.

62. Thank you so much for this list! You’ve done a lot of the hard work for us.

Sarah, I think the hardest part is just to get started. Once you start you fall into a rhythm and you are good to go.

63. mardenec@hotmail.com says:

Arra, I have not tried all of them as yet…BUT..I intend to. I love to write and if I can get paid to do it then why not? After all, there are places that do not pay.

64. Arra Odeza says:

wow thanks for sharing the resources. I will definitely check those sites. You must have tried them personally right?