Valentia Brightening Moisturizer – Review
Valentia Brightening Moisturizer Review
About Valentia Pure Glow Brightening Moisturizer
– Lighten dark spots
– Restore skin radiance
– Even skin tone
– Diminish fine lines
– Provide all-day hydration
– Botanical Hyaluronic Acid: Floods skin with moisture, supports skin elasticity, and plumps skin from within.
– Kojic Acid: Controls melanin production and prevents dark spots.
– Ginseng: Boosts skin firming collagen, fights wrinkles, and gives the skin a brighter and more energized look.
– Safflower Oil: Repairs skin’s natural moisture barrier and provide superior skin protection.
– Shea Butter: Infuses skin with a myriad of vitamins and nutrients for superior skin hydration and nourishment.
As you can clearly see from the ingredients and other information, this product does well for most people who have sensitive skin. It is no secret that I have very sensitive skin and perhaps that is the reason why I stick to products that I know will not cause undue irritation. I have worked with this company on other campaigns and I still use my all time favorite product, the Hydrating Facial Mask. As we get older a good moisturizer is key and one that helps to brighten the skin ends up doing double duty. Sometimes our skin can get a little dull as we get older as well but dullness and dryness are no match for the Valentia Brightening Moisturizer.
At $25 a pop, this is a fantastic value for your money. It is not everyday you find a reasonably priced product that does so much but Valentia has done a great job of keeping the prices affordable for most persons.