Jamaica Vacation Deals The Groupon Coupons Way

Jamaica Vacation Deals To Smile About

Groupon Coupons have got some of the best Jamaica Vacation Deals on the internet.  So what are you waiting for? Head on over to Groupon Coupons and book the vacation of your dreams for sometimes half the cost.

This is a sponsored post but all opinions are mine. Information found here is relevant as at the time of writing this post.

Jamaica Vacation Deals

I don’t know of anyone who is not up for a vacation and even more so when you can save a great deal on said vacation.  Even though I am from the beautiful island of Jamaica, whenever I am going home I look for great vacation packages for a portion of the time I am visiting.   Groupon Coupons have become my new best friend when it comes to finding greatly discounted vacation packages.

Let me just stop for a minute to tell you a little bit more about Groupon.  Groupon is an electronic commerce platform that was launched in November 2008. They have been doing a great job of holding their own so far

By the end of March 2015, Groupon served more than 500 cities worldwide, nearly 48.1 million active customers and featured more than 425,000 active deals globally (Wikipedia.org)

I would like to share with you a few of the Jamaica Vacation Deals I have found while poking around the Groupon Coupon site.

Jamaica Vacation Deals

Jamaican Vacation Deals Examples

A 7-Night All-Inclusive Sea Garden Beach Resort Stay with Airfare comes with a cool price tag of $899 (Price per Person Based on Double Occupancy).  This is a whopping 29% in savings.

This vacation includes:

• Round-trip airfare from Fort Lauderdale (FLL), Tampa (TPA), Cincinnati (CVG), Chicago (ORD), Pittsburgh (PIT), Houston (IAH), Baltimore (BWI), Dallas-Fort Worth (DFW), Newark (EWR), or Philadelphia (PHL)
  • 7 nights of all-inclusive accommodations in a garden-view or pool-view room
  • All meals, beverages, and snacks
  • Free WiFi
  • 30% off spa treatments
  • Hotel taxes and gratuities

Jamaica Vacation Deals

Think that was just a fluke?  How about an all inclusive three night stay at Hyatt Ziva Rose Hall for $729.

This vacation includes:

• Round-trip airfare from Austin (AUS), Chicago, Columbus (CMH), Denver (DEN), Fort Lauderdale (FLL), Memphis (MEM), Orlando (MCO), Houston (IAH), San Antonio (SAT), and Washington DC
  • 3 nights of accommodations in a Standard Guest Room
  • Fine dining options at à la carte and gourmet buffet restaurants
  • Unlimited alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages and snacks at lounges and bars
  • Entertainment featuring live music and performances
  • Daily and nightly activities
  • WiFi
  • 24-hour in-suite dining
  • Transfers to and from Sangster International Airport (MBJ) are included
  • Private airport lounge at Sangster International Airport (MBJ)
  • All resort taxes and gratuities
  • Kids 12 and under have reduced rates

I could go on and on but I am sure you get the drift.  Why not consider booking your next vacation through the Groupon site or keep up with them on Twitter and Facebook.  You might just hit the jackpot.

Like everything else please be sure to read the fine print for all deals as you search for your Jamaica Vacation Deals. Happy travels!

This is a sponsored post

Resources

Groupon. Retrieved from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Groupon#cite_note-investor.groupon.com-8

1. Emily says:

Oh my gosh take me to these beaches NOW!!!

2. I LOVED Jamaica. I haven’t been there is quite some time. Hmmmm. seems like a good thing to look into now! Thanks for sharing!

Christine I love Jamaica too…LOL…but I might be biased. Hope you get to go back soon

3. Krista Dial says:

I’ve never used groupon for a vacation getaway, but several friends have and they’ve scored amazing deals. After reading this, I’m realizing I need to take these options a little more seriously!

Krista I think we both really should take this thing more seriously. That is if we want to save big time

4. I use groupon for a lot of things but I’m so hesitant with a vacation. If something goes wrong it could be a disaster and then I’m stuck in another country. I would be so curious to hear from someone who’s actually gone on one of these to see how good they are. Then id scoop one up in a heartbeat.

Well Sandra I will be the guinea pig and since I will be going to my country. If you are going to Jamaica and you are nervous about anything please link me

5. Alicia says:

Wow. My husband and I were thinking of going back to Disney, but for just the two of us – WITH Florida resident pricing – it was double the price of this!

6. I’d love to visit Jamaica! I love using groupon deals but never thought about travel deals. I need to check it out.

7. I love using Groupon for our vacation needs and trips!! These are amazing destinations the deals are always great on Groupon!

8. Julie says:

I’m very familiar with the Groupon Getaway deals because I’m always browsing lol. I love their amazing deals, I just wish more deals fly from the airport near me so I don’t have to pay extra to fly to a different state or airport.

9. Thanks for sharing! I’m always looking out for vacation deals. I haven’t been to Jamaica yet but I might just go now!

Dalba you are missing an exceptional experience. I hope you get to go soon

10. Khansa says:

Jamaica is such a beautiful place, and is definitely on my bucket list. Thanks for sharing all these exciting offers 🙂

Khansa I have to agree with you on that one. It is really a beautiful place

11. Great deal good savings… I never bought groupon for travelling.. Maybe I should consider now

12. Vyjay says:

Jamaica is such an exotic place and these all sound like real great offers that are the gateway to paradise.

13. Kristen says:

We went to Jamaica on our honeymoon! I’d love to go back

14. I love Jamaica and want to go back thanks for sharing all these deals =)

There’s so much that you can save when you use groupon coupons, that’s for sure. What a nice destination too, Jamaica is perfect for the summer!

Elizabeth it is perfect all year round because of our 75 degrees weather most of the time

16. Grammy says:

Thanks for all info! Never used Groupon for vacations.

Grammy well now you know and I hope you remember to check them out next time you are booking vacation

17. I went to Jamaica on a cruise and it was beautiful, I’d love to go back! I’ll have to check out some of these packages!

Laura | Laura Aime Vous

Laura I am glad you got to visit my beautiful country. I hope they treated you well…LOL

18. Jessica says:

I’ll have to remember groupon next time I plan a vacation 🙂

19. Marie Barber says:

Jamaica is on our list of places to visit, it looks like such a beautiful country who wouldnt want to go and with those great deals too!

20. Wow–big cost savings. I have used Groupon for hotel stays but nothing bigger than nearby hotels. What a nice thing to have at our fingertips.

I need to start using it some more for hotels nearby for real. Good idea, all I was thinking about is international vacations.

21. Leta says:

Wow, great deals with Groupon. I just need to win the lottery first. SO need a sun holiday!!!

Leta oh dear, you stand a better chance at finding a great deal on groupon

22. cris says:

We’ve just come back from St Thomas. Loved every minute of it. Would recommend and will be going back.

Cris lovely….I love to hear when people can enjoy themselves to the max once in a while.

23. I would definitely be up for a Jamaican vacation…especially at these prices! I love Groupon and have used it often for a lot of local events. I’ve yet to book a vacation, but think I might really consider it for next year!

Jessica that is way cool. I hope when you are ready you will find a good price

24. Melissa Bernardo says:

I’d love to visit Jamaica. Looks like a beautiful place! Great deal!

Melissa it does not just look like a beautiful place; it is absolutely awesome

25. Lisa Rios says:

I love Groupon so much & have been using their coupons for long as they come up with some great deals that helps in saving money. I love that we have vacation deals as well & with Jamaica being one of my favorite places to visit, I would love to check it out for sure.

Lisa seems I am the last one to know about groupon…LOL..but better late than never

26. Courtney Gillard says:

Jamaica looks really awesome! I would like to travel and see it in person. I will check Groupon.

Yes Courtney please check groupon before making your next vacation purchase

27. Oh my goodness, how fun! I’ve always wanted to travel to Jamaica! I know that Groupon has awesome deals but had no idea that I could use them to stretch a dollar for vacations! Definitely need to do more research. Thank you!

Heather, my pleasure. We all want to save so lets pass on the bounty

Heather I am happy to have pushed you to do some more research on this. I hope you find a fantastic deal for your trip. Do share when you get back

28. Ooo, Jamaica is totally on our travel list! Now you’ve got me moving it up LOL

Kristen…move it on up to a deluxe apartment in the sky….Jamaica on my mind…LOL

29. Kathy Kenny Ngo says:

Groupon always have the best deals. I am planning for my next travel soon and maybe Groupon is a best choice.

30. This is an amazing way to be able to travel and save! I really like that groupon coupon has offers such as this and what better place to travel to this summer than Jamaica! So awesome! I hope a lot of people take advantage of this offer!

31. I would never have thought of Groupon for vacations – but it makes plenty of sense as companies try other ways to promote and build their business. Thanks for bringing this to my attention. Let me go check out trips to Costa Rica. 🙂

Claudette, I just thought to myself that they would have something like this. As you say the competition is very stiff so this is one way to stand out

32. Nikki Wayne says:

I like Groupon! They have the best deals! I will check this out, Jamaica sounds an amazing place.

Nikki it is an amazing place, take it from me…LOL. I hope you find a great deal so you can discover our beautiful island without breaking the bank

33. Echo says:

Now see, this is the kind of vacation that I need! I need to check out some Groupons!

Echo so what are you waiting for. Get to groupon couponing for that wonderful trip to Jamaica or a place of your choice

34. Nicole Escat says:

Oh, I like to see this place. Looks really awesome! Great thing that there is a nice deal to go to Jamaica.

35. Reesa Lewandowski says:

I use Groupon a lot for almost everything and it’s my go to place to find travel deals!

36. My husband’s family is from Jamaica and many of them still live there. It would be nice to be able to save some money on a trip there.

37. Jennifer says:

That is a great deal! Wish I would have found it sooner. We just booked our Jamaica trip for May 2017. Hubby and I will be celebrating our 20th wedding anniversary at the resort where we celebrated our first. We will be renewing our vows 🙂

38. I have been all around the Caribbean, but not to Jamaica. I am still waiting on that one. I do plan to get there someday though.

Dawn, Dawn, Dawn how comes you have still not made it to Jamaica? We have to remedy that now won’t we? LOL

39. I’m headed to St. Thomas for the first time next week and I want to visit Jamaica. While I’m not sure if I’ll be able to get to it, I can’t wait to plan a vacation here in the next year or two! I’ve had so many friends visit and say that they love it!

Jessica I can assure you that you will not regret it. Do share when you get back and all the best for your upcoming trip

40. jill conyers says:

I’ve been learning so much about groupon lately. I had no idea you could use them to travel.

Jill I am learning too. This seems to be the hottest thing these days and rightly so

41. She Joh says:

7 days in Jamaica sounds like a great deal plus airfare included, pretty great! This is a vacation I could get behind if only I had enough vacation time for it!

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaw sherocks I am so sorry to hear that you do not have enough vacation time. Next time!

42. Amanda says:

Those are some amazing deals! Traveling is a very distant dream of mine but I love checking out the Groupon deals…just in case!

43. Zahra Said says:

Ok, I really need to check out Groupon. Saving and traveling two of my favorite things.

Two of my favourite things as well. Groupon has really become my new best friend

44. Nicole Etolen says:

Oh, Jamaica look really amazing. This is a great deal. I like Groupon too!

Nicole just left Jamaica after a few weeks there and it was good to be home. Next time I will definitely be using groupon for the savings

45. Would love to visit Jamaica someday. Love Groupon. It is such a wonder app. I saved so much on good deals on it!

| yvonnesowell.com |

Yvonne I am just getting used to this app and I love it. So many ways to save these days

46. A beautiful travel destination…Jamaica and having it purchase using coupon at Groupon made it more beautiful and also fun fun fun!

Agnes I could not have said it better. Thanks for sharing your thoughts

Groupon coupon is an amazing service, no doubt about it. They’re perfect for people who would like to shop or travel and still be able to save some money. Good to know that you’re enjoying its offers!

48. I am constantly amazed at the directions Groupon is going – they seem to have something wonderful for every facet of life!

Renee I have to second that motion. I am having a great time poking around

49. Mandy says:

It has been a long time since I have vacationed in Jamaica. But fun memories!

50. We were married in Jamaica and haven’t been back since – I think it is time to schedule an anniversary trip.

Aaaaaaaaaaw that is so sweet….and what a perfect place to get married. I hope you get to go back soon

51. Cynthia says:

Wow, what great deals. I lived in Miami for a while and we kept speaking of going to Jamaica and never got around to it. I need to make sure I do before we leave the East coast and head back west. I will have to check out the deals on Groupon.

52. Marsha says:

I am also from Jamaica and I usually stay with family when I go, but sometimes I wish I could flex like a tourist a little bit lol! Thanks for this because I am going to have to see what Groupon has available next time I’m going!

Marsha hello fellow Jamaican. I stay part of the time somewhere other than the house just to get some R&R. You can find really great rates

Groupon is so nice! I would’ve never imagined about using them for vacations, sure seems like a great idea

Oh yes Amy it is the place to book your vacation no matter where you are going. Although I would love for you to go to Jamaica….LOL

54. Wow that’s a great deal…no deals from Seattle I see, would have to find a cheap flight to one of those places. I never use groupon, so I need to get on it, thanks for the great tips!

Valerie
    Fashion and travel

Valrie what I would do is keep checking back. You never know what you might find coming out of Seattle

55. Brittany says:

I’m already a loyal Groupon user but I’ve never used it for vacations but who doesn’t love the beach. I could use a reasonably priced trip to Jamaica! Thanks for sharing.

Brittany I am just getting into groupon but from the looks of things they will also get a loyal customer out of me

56. I love groupon!! I want to go to Jamaica, looks like a wonderful place.

Melanie, not to sound biased or anything like that….LOL…but it is the best place to vacation

57. Groupon is like amazing! So many savings!

58. I absolutely love groupon. Had some great deals for mini city escapes.

59. I know about Groupon but also never thought of using it for holidays. What a brilliant idea!

Tania when I discovered that you can find deals to my country…all inclusive at that I was like FAB!

60. I’ve never thought about using Groupon for vacations. With a family of 5, this would be very beneficial. Thanks for tip.

Preschool2Teen I had never thought about it either so I was pleasantly surprised at the savings that were there. Happy hunting