Best Hydrating Facial Mask By Valentia
Valentia – Best Hydrating Facial Mask
Valentia is the best hydrating facial mask I have ever used. This hydration mask features a unique blend of amino acids and potent antioxidants, like Japanese Green tea and Aloe Vera, to reduce fine lines, increase collagen production, and fight environmental irritants. This post is powered by Brandbacker
I was honored to have been chosen to review Valentia Ultra Plumping Hydration Mask. Ever since I had a really horrible breakout on my face, I have been on the lookout for gentle products that can help to nurse my skin back to health. After reading the reviews and going over the list of ingredients, I decided that this seems gently enough to work with my super sensitive skin. The first thing that hit me when I opened that jar was the smell of this wonderful mask. The smell is heavenly! Even as I am writing this review, hours after using the product I can still smell the effects. This little jar of goodness made me feel like I was at an actual spa today and I feel like I want to smile all day because of that smell!
Best Hydrating Facial Mask Key Ingredients
– Kaolin Clay:Clay minerals draw impurities, improve skin tone, and tighten pores for smoother firmer skin.
– Plant Stem Cells:Naturally decreases the level of pro-aging toxins and works to soother the skin, reduce redness, and improve evenness.
– Spirulina:A botanical stimulant full of vitamins that hydrates the skins surface and contributes to tissue regeneration of the skin.
– CoQ10:Lessens the appearance of wrinkles by reducing free radical damage and stimulating health collagen production.
– Hibiscus & Cranberry Fibers:Both lend their anti-aging properties to firm and reinforce the skin, helping to reduce the creation of new wrinkles.
The mask was easy to apply. It did sting a bit on first impact but that did not last for a long time. This was not a surprise to me because it was clearly stated in the literature that it would sting a bit.
Apply to face avoiding the eye area. Leave on for 15-30 minutes. You might feel a slight tingling sensation which is normal. Wipe it off with a damp cloth and warm water.
It was also easy to wash the product off after use and I was happy for that. From experience some clay masks take a long time to wash off and this was definitely not the case. That was a pleasant surprise. The only thing negative I have to say was that my skin was a bit tight after removing the mask but that was something that I easily took care of with a little moisturizer.
I would highly recommend this product as part of a mini spa routine at home for persons with sensitive skin. Valentia Ultra Plumping Hydrating Mask can be purchased on Amazon and additional information can be found on Instagram and Facebook
This is a great bargain in my estimation. For just $25, you can purchase this jar of sunshine that should last for 5 months. I had quite a ball using this fabulous smelling mask and I am sure you will too.