Cheap Coding Courses For Bloggers on Udemy

It is not hard for bloggers to find cheap coding courses on Udemy from very knowledgeable persons in the field.

Cheap Coding Courses for Bloggers

This post includes affiliate links! If you make a purchase after clicking on certain links I will receive payment; this in no way influenced my opinion!

I believe coding is very essential to bloggers and every blogger at some point need to learn basic coding. This can greatly enhance your blog and save you a ton of money. I want to highlight coding courses that I found on Udemy. Once you have completed a course, you will also get a certificate which can tell the world that you are knowledgeable on a particular subject.

Cheap Coding Courses For Bloggers on Udemy

Cheap Coding Courses
Quick JavaScript Core learning Course JavaScript Essentials

• Lectures 22
  • Exercises4 coding exercises
  • Video 1.5 hours
  • Skill Level Beginner Level
  • Languages English
  • Includes Coding Exercises New!
    Lifetime access
    30 day money back guarantee!
    Available on iOS and Android
    Certificate of Completion

Cheap Coding Courses

Make a Website With No Coding

• Lectures 11
  • Video 33 mins
  • Skill Level Beginner Level
  • Languages English
  • Includes Lifetime access
    30 day money back guarantee!
    Available on iOS and Android
    Certificate of Completion

Cheap Coding Courses

Coding For Beginners

• Lectures14
  • Video1 hour
  • Skill LevelAll Levels
  • LanguagesEnglish
  • IncludesLifetime access
    30 day money back guarantee!
    Available on iOS and Android
    Certificate of Completion

Cheap Coding Courses
Basic Concepts of Web Development, HTTP and Java Servlets

• Lectures 10
  • Video 1 hour
  • Skill Level Beginner Level
  • Languages English
  • Includes Lifetime access
    30 day money back guarantee!
    Available on iOS and Android
    Certificate of Completion

Cheap Coding Courses

How to Code in HTML

• Lectures 12
  • Video1 hour
  • Skill Level All Levels
  • LanguagesEnglish
  • Includes Lifetime access
    30 day money back guarantee!
    Available on iOS and Android
    Certificate of Completion

Cheap Coding Courses

Building Your Own Website Without Coding

• Lectures 19
  • Video 2 hours
  • Skill Level All Levels
  • Languages English
  • Includes Lifetime access
    30 day money back guarantee!
    Available on iOS and Android
    Certificate of Completion

Cheap Coding Courses

C# Basics For Beginners

• Lectures 87
  • Video 5.5 hours
  • Skill Level Beginner Level
  • Languages English
  • Includes Lifetime access
    30 day money back guarantee!
    Available on iOS and Android
    Certificate of Completion

Udemy has a 25% discount going on now so these cheap coding courses can still be a lot cheaper if you act now. Just click on the link below

April2516-25off-sitewide

1. I’m saving this post – So helpful! Thanks for sharing!

Prairie please do…what I love about Udemy is they frequently have sales which will even be better

2. Anna Clarke says:

This is a great resource! As someone who is new to blogging, I have never heard of such a think LOL! But it makes complete sense – everything is best when you can teach yourself! Thanks for sharing this – I will definitely refer back to it. -xx Anna

Anna welcome to the world of blogging. i have only been doing this for a year but please let me know if there is anything I can help you with

3. Amber Nelson says:

These sound great. I have always wanted to learn how to code. I know it would be so helpful!

Yes Amber it can be very helpful, even basic HTML if you have an understanding it goes a long way

4. Anosa says:

When I started blogging I knew nothing about code but now I know a few things that enable me to make small changes to my sites so that helps but thanks for the post

Anosa I am glad to see that you took the initiative to learn how to so simple coding. It really helps

5. Jessica says:

I am going to check these out. I need to learn more about coding.

Jessica please do check them out when you get a chance. You may find something

6. Angie Scheie says:

I need to do these stat! Is it 20.00 for each course or each lesson? Pinning because I plan on doing these at some point!

Yes Angie it is $20 each and many times there are huge discounts so stay tuned. You might even get them cheaper

7. tauyanm says:

omg i totally love to leanr even basic and simple coding. thanks for sharing this! will check them out! it will be a big help!

Tauyanm that is fantastic news, I am glad I was able to shed some light on this

8. Having some knowledge of coding has helped me a lot as a blogger. It’s important to understand the mechanics of your blog or website.

Toughcookiemommy I so agree with you. Without that knowledge you can be taken for a ride

9. Shannon says:

I have felt so lost since just starting my blog. I could definitely use this! Saved it for reference Thank You!

Shannon it can really feel that way especially when you are new at it and see other persons just doing so well. Slow and steady wins the race

10. Lisa Rios says:

I very much agree that a basic coding knowledge is very much essential for bloggers to make sure they could come handy anytime. I think any course that is related to Java Script & Html would be a great choice for Bloggers to go with.

Lisa…yup those two are as basic as it gets….I have some background in HTML but still need to get some java script experience

11. Rebecca says:

This is an excellent resource! Thank you for taking the time to pull together such an extensive list.

12. Jessica says:

Thank you for this info! coding scares the crap out of me lol these courses would make it all so much less scary for me!

Jessica…LOL..I think it scares the crap out of most persons, so you are in good company

13. Nance says:

Wow! Thanks for sharing. I don’t know anything about coding. I think it’s high time I took one of these courses! 🙂

14. CourtneyLynne says:

Oooo these are some great coding options for bloggers! I definitely need to learn more!

CourtneyLynne….HTML is quite easy to learn and at its basic can really uplift a page

15. Wow lots to learn here!

Mihaela lots to learn indeed. Seems there is always something new. we just have to pace ourselves

16. Tina says:

Honestly, I don’t want to learn this. If I need coding help, I find a high school student! But for me, well, there are other things I need to do and this is not one of them! It’s definitely job security for a person who knows now to code!

17. jill conyers says:

Looks like a great course and resource for bloggers. The topics are very thorough.

Yes Jill the topics are thorough and varied so there is a little for everyone

18. Victoria says:

This is such a great deal and definitely something that all bloggers should try to at least learn the basics too. You never know when you will need it!

Victoria I honestly believe we should at least learn HTML as just that can greatly enhance our blogs without costing us a fortune

19. I gave up on trying to learn to code because there are so many other things that are more urgent. But I’m trying to inspire my son to take some coding classes (with very little success so far). I might have to enroll myself in a class to set a good example…

Eva that is a great thing to take up for your son. He will always find work

20. Rosey says:

I wouldn’t mind learning a bit of coding. I may at some point in the future.

Rosey I think we know when we need to learn and that is when we will do well at it

21. Wow. These courses are awesome. There is no way I can add this to my plate right now. Pinning for a day when I can fit this in and learn!

22. Andrea says:

We bloggers could always use the help like this!

Andrea a thousand times yes we could. It is not as intimidating as many think

23. Roxanne says:

Awesome!! I feel so lost when it comes to coding! I need a class for sure thank you!

24. Rocio Chavez says:

It’s always great to learn, grow & diversify for sure & this is a great way to do it all.

Rocio I second that motion. Saves a ton of money even at the most basic level

25. Matz says:

Those are some great ideas. Thanks for the info.

26. tp keane says:

I know nothing about coding, diddly, squat, nada. These sound like wonderful courses, I must look into them.

TP Keane you had me laughing out loud. You probably know a bit and not even realize that it is actually coding…

27. That’s a really great idea and I will definitely need to check this site for sure!!

Jasmine Udemy has become my staple these days. There are so many courses there that can help you grow as a blogger

28. Jessica says:

I definitely need to focus on coding! this is a great post

Thank you Jessica…it is something to think about as we go along with our daily blogging duties

29. Alison says:

I think this is a great thing for bloggers! You always need some coding experience because it ALWAYS comes up! Thanks for the info!

30. These courses could be a big help to me. I have very limited knowledge when it comes to coding!

31. This looks like it would be a very good course to take. I am always up for learning new things.

AnnMarie that is a very great attitude to have towards learning..I am right with you on that one

I could definitely benefit from some coding assistance. I’m a little afraid of it actually!

33. KRYSTLE COOK says:

The idea of real coding hurts my head that’s why I love plugins. I can’t always rely on them for what I need done so I’ll be checking these out. Thankfully my husband is a computer programmer and can guide me too.

Krystle well lucky for you. It hurts my head too but I am trying to get over that fear

34. Nicole Escat says:

I want to learn coding! That’s a really great idea. I need to check this out. Thanks for the information.

35. Great post Mardene. I’ll definitely need to check this site for sure. Thanks for sharing 🙂

Thank you Stephanie and I hope you do get a chance to do even the basics. You will love it

36. Kait says:

Coding is way too intimidating for me! I’m always afraid I’m going to mess something up, so my husband does it for me!

Kait at least you are fortunate enough to have someone in your corner to assist you with this.

37. Coding is something I’ve been interested in learning. It’s great to know there are so many great, affordable options for those interested in learning coding!

Lalia I think so too…there are even some free ones there though not as detailed as the ones listed

38. This seems helpful for learning coding

Julie I am glad to hear that this is a helpful resource for you and other bloggers to learn coding

39. Ashley says:

Awesome round up! I definitely think its something all bloggers should learn!

40. I love learning and taking courses on line – on all kinds of subjects.

41. I think this is the biggest problem of most DIY bloggers like me on a limited budget.Saved it in pocket to reference later when I take a coding course.

Dr. Amrita yes it really is. If you are not careful you can shell out a whole lot of money just to do these things

42. marianne says:

This is really helpful. I am amazed at the price of the courses. Totally affordable.

Marianne I just sent a message to the group because I realized that they have gone back to the regular prices for the courses. I will sort that out as soon as they respond or change them

Learning how to code is definitely essential when you’re maintaining a blog. There are sponsors that would like to put their ads on your blog as well, and that takes some coding too. It’s really nice that we have options for courses such as these!

Elizabeth I learnt how to do my own widget this weekend and it was so cool…I was grinning from ear to ear when it was done

44. I got to read more about Udemy. As bloggers we need to have a continuous learning for us to be updated.

45. alexandria says:

I dont even know what coding is. Lol. Should I? Im sure these are all great sites for that topic!

Alexandria yes you should know what coding is and if I were you I would start reading up.

46. Angela says:

Thanks for sharing. Pinned for later!

47. Amanda Love says:

UDEMY has some great courses and you can find almost anything on there. I’m not terribly interested in learning coding but I do need a photography class. 🙂

Amanda I have my eye on a few photography courses as well and Udemy is where I plan to do it

Great information my brother is a math geek, im sure hell love coding too =)

49. This is great information! I do have the basic coding knowledge needed to do minor fixes on my blog. Maybe, when I have a day or two off, I will take one of these course. Thanks.

Claudette I know you don’t play so you would at least know how to do basic coding….LOL

50. I’m not a person who can code but I’m good at delegating and have hired a fabulous person who handles all of the super techie parts of my site!

51. Heather says:

These sound like very useful courses and only $10 each, great deal!

52. Andrea says:

This is a great idea – we bloggers could always stand to learn more about the tech side of things 🙂

53. Robin (Masshole Mommy) says:

I have heard that Udemy offers a lot of classes to help bloggers. I will hop over there and see what all they have. Thanks.

54. Christine says:

I NEED these courses, haha! The tech side of blogging is always the toughest for me.

Christine I think so too and many bloggers will not touch it with a 10 ft pole

55. Dang. I knew this was true but I don’t wanna learn coding. I also don’t want to spend big bucks for everyone else to do it for me, either. Thanks for the informative post.

Oh dear Terri you are caught between a rock and a hard place…I hope you make the right decision…LOL…one that will cost you less…

56. I feel that we as bloggers can minimize so many costs just by learning to code. I fully intend to learn coding this year!

57. I have tinkered a little with coding but tinker is really the sum of what I have done.
    I really need to find a coding course and brush up on my skills that’s for sure.
    This one looks great!

Heather I hope you find a course that you love on the list but if not please visit udemy for others

58. Monika Celly says:

Those are some great recommendations. Thanks for sharing!

59. I love learning new ways to code and build wee Pages for a quick launch….I had never thought to look at Udemy for such training even though I sue it a heck of a lot 🙂 So thanks for opening my mind Mardene!

Same here Julie…I love to learn new ways to code. As I stated further up it is not as intimidating as many think

60. Ooo, I’ve never even heard of Udemy! Thanks so much for the info!

61. These are great! I have been dabbling in doing my own coding for a few years now, but really need to learn it better. Thanks so much for sharing 🙂

62. I don’t use a lot of tech, but some. This information certainly opened my eyes to what type information is available. Thank you for the post Mardene.

No problem Carol…I hope it is of benefit but there are others on Udemy if those are not suitable

63. Hey pretty interesting resources! Would love to check them out

I need to learn coding. Thanks for the info for me to check out.

No problem Tara, I think this is something that we as bloggers all need to learn