4 Reasons Why You Should Visit Jamaica

official-jamaica-flag

Jamaica is a very beautiful island in the Caribbean Sea, and it is slightly smaller than Connecticut.  I can give you a million reasons why you should visit this beautiful island but I am going to just start with four reasons.

Beaches

WaterFalls

Accommodation

Food

This is just a little piece of my island home that I have shared with you.  I hope you get to visit one day and if you have already been, please share your experience here.

Welcome to #Jamaica – No Problem Mon

Oxtail

Curried Goat

Jerk Chicken

Jerk Pork

Escoveitched Fish

Steamed Fish

1. Wow, just wow. The photos sold me on a trip there one day. I’ll definitely add Jamaica to my bucket list.

2. I have been lucky enough to to visit Jamaica several times!!!! Your post totally has me craving another trip now!

3. Jaspa says:

Way more than four reasons to visit Jamaica here! Got me craving some island living!

4. Looks like a paradise… Those beaches are amazing! Like photoshoped or something.. Would not mind a long vacation in there

5. hautebeautyguide says:

I’ve only been to Jamaica once and it just happened to have a bit of a hurricane so I wasn’t able to do anything! Your post makes me want to go back

6. I’d love to go 🙂 Looks very beautiful. I used to do dance hall reggae in the 90’s, always dreamt of visiting Jamaica (I still listen to reggae, but not dance hall anymore, more fusion stuff)

7. Big up Jam downer. Nuff respect! I like the vibes. God blesses.

8. I would love to visit it would be a dream come true for sure

9. If you ever find yourself in Ocho Rios, Mystic Mountain is a great place to spend a day. The Jamaican Bobsled roller coaster there is lots of fun.

I’d definitely have to plan more than one trip to Jamaica. I’d really like to take some time and have a long, relaxing vacation with the boyfriend.

11. Dhemz says:

oh, how amazing! I was given the opportunity to visit this country, and I was speechless…I love the culture and food!

12. Beautiful! One day!

13. Amber says:

I would love to go someday. It’s definitely on my places to visit.

14. Jamaica looks like a paradise! I hope it’s not difficult to get a tourist visa.

Wow those photos look fantastic! I’ve never been there but I definitely want to go someday

16. The waterfalls have always grabbed my attention and I would love to spend some time in the country exploring the landscapes.

17. with it’s beautiful places and wonderful foods, i would definitely love to visit it

18. Those beaches looks exactly like what we have back home in the Philippines 😉 I love your pictures and I wanna try those foods! I hope to visit Jamaica one day! 😉

19. I’m so happy that what Jamaica has, the Philippines also has. Still, I would visit that place coz their food is different from what we have. 🙂

20. Tobi awoyemi says:

Never been there. But looks awesome.

21. Nicole Escat says:

I’d love to visit Jamaica one day because of their food and those places are really beautiful. It looks so peaceful.

22. Elizabeth I could not have said it better…

I don’t think you need that much reasons to go to Jamaica. It’s paradise! I love the culture and the food is just to die for! It’s been on my bucket list for the longest time.

24. Ana De-Jesus says:

Oh how gorgeous I have always wanted to visit. I have heard that the people are so warm and welcoming too. Is that true?

25. Heather says:

Wow! Thanks for sharing! What a beautiful place to call home! I’m amazed with all the pictures and the food looks and sounds good too.

26. Laurie says:

I would love too! It looks so amazing and relaxing

27. Jackie says:

Gorgeous! I haven’t been but my parents have on cruises. On my to travel to list!

28. Jamaica is lovely and I have always found the people to be really nice.

29. Robin Rue (@massholemommy) says:

I have never really had a desire to go there, but who knows – maybe I will end up there someday 🙂

30. Esme Sy says:

The pictures are amazing! I have also heard a lot of great things about Jamaica. I would love to go there someday.

31. Would love to go to Jamaica, I have cousins who go every year and said they love it there.

32. babyseals2 says:

Great post Mardene. Jamaica looks awesome. Only know a little bit of Jamaica from the movie Cool Runnings. Thanks for sharing 🙂

33. Do you remember that JTB slogan, “We’re more than a beach, we are a country!” Came to mind as I read this. Beautiful post

34. rozbeads says:

Been to Jamaica & it is a beautiful island.

35. Wohooo yeahmon am gwan visit Jamaica soonest. On my Bucket list for sure and this post has just pushed it right up on that list! Those crisp white beaches, waterfalls like diamonds, aaaaaahhh bliss just looking!

Julie Syl Kalungi

36. Definitely on the bucket list!!

1. April 25, 2016

… [Trackback]

[…] Read More Infos here: conciergelibrarian.com/2016/03/01/4-reasons-why-you-should-visit-jamaica/ […]

2. July 20, 2016