Hotel Alternatives – Jamaica (Cheryls)

Apartment Outside 1 of 4
This is a cozy, tastefully and thoughtfully  furnished one bedroom apartment located 5 mins from the New Kingston Business District, Kingston, Jamaica.   This location is very central and I felt quite safe there as a guest.
Amenities include:
24 hrs security
Unlimited WiFi
Air Conditioning
Cable
Hot Water
Rates US$70/night. (min. 2 nights)
Contact Cheryl @ (876) 541-6742 or apt.vacation.rental@gmail.com

From the first contact, to picking up the keys this was well worth it.  Cheryl made sure that the process was very smooth and for a person who has been on a flight for couple hours this is very welcome.   The apartment was very clean and had all the necessary items that I needed to prepare a meal (if I wanted to).  For those persons who prefer eating out, there are lots of places nearby where you can find reasonable and delicious meals.

vacation-apt-1-sitting-area-2-of-2

The New Kingston area is a very central area so this is an ideal spot to stay.   If you drive then it is within 5 minutes.  If you are adventurous then you can also walk to a lot of the places around the apartment.   It is also quite easy to get a cab that take you around.  Just be sure you call an actual taxi company; you can get this information from Cheryl.

Contact Cheryl @ (876) 541-6742 or apt.vacation.rental@gmail.com

vacation-apt-1-bedroom-queen-size-bedvacation-apt-1-dining-area-3vacation-apt-1-flat-screen-tv-in-bedroom

This was a great decision and you can bet I will be staying at this apartment again!

1. Dana says:

I’ve never been to Jamiaca but an island vacation right now sounds very appealing!

2. This looks like a great place for an extended stay. Looks super cozy.

3. Sounds like a plan when I go there! I haven’t been yet.

4. This sounds like an amazing idea and place to stay for sure. Jamaica is on my bucket list for places to visit for sure. Hopefully soon I can go.

5. I have always wanted to visit Jamaica. Will keep this in mind for if I ever do.

6. Love to travel and never been to Jamaica. Will keep this in mind. Thanks for sharing.

7. danavento says:

I can’t believe the great prices and the look. I love the idea of an alternative way to stay.

8. Jamaica is one of my favorite places to vacation. I’ve visited at least 3 times: Negril, Montego Bay, etc. GORGEOUS, I would go back in a heart beat. Super option when a hotel is not your primary choice.

9. This is the perfect option when hotels are not what you want! This seems like a much better option for an extended stay 🙂

10. Looks like a good place to stay. I love that they offer 24 hour security and unlimited wifi. The room rates are reasonable enough. I’ll keep this in mind if we get to plan a trip to Jamaica. Thanks for sharing!

11. What a nice hotel. Looks comfy and affordable i would love to visit jamaica someday.

12. I’d love to head out to Jamaica for a vacation and this looks like a beautiful place to stay! The price is amazing too!

13. Robin Rue (@massholemommy) says:

Woah, $70 a night is CHEAP. You can’t find rooms for that price anywhere around here.

14. Jonathan Key says:

I would love to go there and take my wife. I’d love to stay at this location. We’ve never been to Jamaica.

• Jonathan you will not regret it. The information for the place is listed there and if you cannot find it when you are ready then please send me an email and I will send it to you. Jamaica is such a beautiful place and I miss it so much. Greatly appreciate you stopping by.

15. Debbie Denny says:

That is a sweeet looking place. I want to go there now. Nice features.

16. Ashley says:

I’ve always wanted to visit Jamaica. What a lovely place to stay!

17. This looks like a nice place to stay if you was on vacation. I like that it offers a kitchen in your room.

• Jennifer it is a one bedroom suite and a great, clean and quiet place to stay. I will stay there again because I loved the fact that it is central and has all the features I mentioned above. The host is a very nice lady as well

That’s definitely an option worth considering. Jamaica is on my bucket list.

19. Shann Eva says:

Looks like a great alternative to a hotel. It also seems very affordable.

20. Eileen xo says:

What a great location and so affordable. I wish I was traveling soon. This looks like a great vacation spot

21. Claudette says:

Being Jamaican myself, I have no need to stay at a hotel in Kingston as that’s where I’m from. I know this property as my family is in that general area. Thanks for sharing an affordable alternative to the regular all-inclusive beach properties that most visitors see.

22. Jaclyn Anne says:

Love that the room has a kitchen – definitely helps saving money by being able to cook your own food!

23. Jeanine says:

I’ve always wanted to visit Jamaica but have yet to get there. Looks great!

24. Karlyn Cruz says:

I’d like to visit Jamaica. it’s one of many places on my travel dream list.

25. Jamaica is definitely on my list of places to visit. This looks like a good affordable option for accommodation.

26. Chanelle says:

My parents are visiting Jamaica this summer. I will forward you post to them. Great information.

It’s a nice hotel alternative, especially if you’re trying to budget your vacation money. Thanks for sharing!

28. Esme Sy says:

This looks like a nice place to stay. I haven’t been to Jamaica, but I would love to visit it someday.

29. danavento says:

Jamaica is one that we have just passed through on a cruise, would like to spend more time there.

30. I would LOVE to visit! It looks beautiful

Is is like a apartment. Is there free breakfast?

32. Robin Rue (@massholemommy) says:

Visiting Jamaica is on my bucket list. I have been wanting to go there for soooooo long.

33. Nativegrl77 says:

So beautiful, great colours …space could be used better …the furniture s/b more beachy less bulky and the tv should replace that pic up above …